While you wait
Ribble Valley Diesels Ltd can, in some cases, offer to test/repair injection components or diagnostics/repairs to vehicles on a ‘while you disappear for a while’ basis.
This is not possible in every case so please enquire to confirm this will be feasible before making arrangements.
We are located in the pulsing heart of the wonderful Ribble Valley why not visit a few local spots & surrounding areas, you really are spoilt for choice.
Below are a number of things to do/places to visit whilst you’re in the area:
- Ribchester museum (10 minutes walk) ribchesterromanmuseum.org
- The Ribchester Arms (15 minutes walk) ribchesterarms.com
- Ribchester central (10 minutes walk), Ribchester offers coffee/sandwich shops a convenience store & a pleasant park for the kids. Bus stops are clearly marked on the main road through Ribchester.
- Clitheroe (bus/car required) visitclitheroe.co.uk
- Chipping (car required) visitlancashire.com/explore/chipping-p882
- Whalley (car required) visitwhalley.com
- Sabden (car required) visitlancashire.com/explore/sabden-p106980
- Preston (bus/car required) visitpreston.com
- Blackburn (bus/car required) visitblackburn.co.uk
For a few places we personally recommend to spend a few hours & grab some food or drink, why not visit:
- The Three Fishes (near Whalley – car required) thethreefishes.com
- The New Drop (30-40 minute walk, 7 minute drive) thenewdrop.co.uk
- Guys Thatched Hamlet (A6, Billsborrow – car required) guysthatchedhamlet.com
- The Wellsprings (near Sabden – car required – awesome views) thewellsprings.co.uk
Our list of options could go on for many, many more pages & the above is only a taster of options.
Maybe even put on your hiking boots & bring a compass, we are surrounded by dozens & dozens of country walks & hiking routes.